Analyst - Houston, Texas
Acquest Advisors is always looking for talented graduating seniors and recent graduates with less than three years of work experience to serve as analysts at the firm.
- Working with the firm's associates, vice presidents and partners
- Conducting company and market research in the energy and chemicals industry
- Generating financial models and analyses
- Preparing presentations for senior level management and executives
- Assisting in project management and due diligence activities (e.g. data room, presentations, site visits, documentation)
- Education Bachelor's degree from a highly selective university with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Financial modeling skills with the ability to develop into a strong financial analyst
- Personal qualities and skills we look for include: quick learner, attentive and perceptive, analytical, detail-oriented and well-organized; articulate — able to communicate intelligently and ability to become a capable, effective writer; self-motivated; superior time management skills; ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong references
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. If we find a match, we will respond within two weeks of your submission.